Monday, July 1, 2013

New Product Timex Kids’ T79051 My First Outdoor Black Fast Wrap Velcro Strap Watch 2013

Review about Timex Kids' T79051 My First Outdoor Black Fast Wrap Velcro Strap Watch

  • Quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Stainless-steel case; white dial
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

My First Outdoor – Quartz movement, Casual watch, Black hands and numbers, Brushed stainless steel textured bezel, Brushed stainless steel case, crown and caseback, 30 meters/100 feet water resistantThe Kids' My First Outdoor Black Fast Wrap Watch by Timex is the perfect starter watch for your child. Its sturdy black canvas children's-length band attaches with easy-to-fasten Velcro. Featuring analog-quartz movement and stationary bezel around the handsome, round stainless-steel case, the watch h

Rating: 0 5 New Product Timex Kids T79051 My First Outdoor Black Fast Wrap Velcro Strap Watch 2013(out of reviews)

 

YOUR COMMENT